MTB MOMSEN 29 ADLT VIPA AC 2015 S 2×10
A winning formula. The Race-tried, Win-proven bike.
Arguably the most successful high-end bicycle from any South African bicycle brand in the history of the local MTB market. The now legendary VIPA was the first true full carbon, full suspensionbike to be designed and developed on South African trails.
Dubbed “ SA’s first Superbike”, the bike has racked up numerous podiums and victories on the race circuit and continues to win the hearts and legs of avid marathon and XCO racers alike. A collaboration of a team of designers and engineers, the project took over 2 years of intensive development to bring the now legendary design to market. The results came shortly after its first release in 2014.
One Category & Four Stage Wins
- The first South African bicycle brand to win a category at the ABSA Cape Epic
- The first South African designed & developed full carbon / full suspension MTB to win a stage in the ABSA Cape Epic.
- Winner of the inaugural Redbull Run at the Joberg2C
Hallmarks of this great design include:
- Short Travel Design – 80mm wheel travel
- Low Leverage Ratio for “bottomless” feel
- Carbon Construction ensures light weight
For 2016 we have once again pushed the envelope and are proud to offer the addition of a 2nd water bottle mount within the front triangle.
This feature is something that not many brands can claim on such a lightweight suspension bike. Not only do we offer 2x waterbottles, but we also allow a conventional positioning of the bottle cage on the seat tube whilst still maintaining both a low center of gravity (for the added weight of the water bottle), as well as reduced stand over of the frame with our regular top tube layout. South African innovation – born and bred in the untamed.
Say hello to the newest, baddest Vipa.