2016 VIPA XT is here.
Reimagined and developed on Port Elizabeth’s Famous Baakens Valley Trail, the 2016 VIPA XT has captured what every marathon/XCO rider needs, to travel further, faster! From the all new double waterbottle mount, to Shimano’s latest Deore XT M8000 Series Drivetrain, the 2016 VIPA XT has included the best innovation that the toughest South African trails demand, and wrapped it in a superb graphics package with color matching tyres.
- Race Proven Full Carbon Full Suspension Frame with 80mm of Efficient Suspension Travel
- New Double Waterbottle Mount Feature on Medium and Large Frame Sizes (Note: Momsen Design adaptor sold separately)
- Fox Suspension Front and Rear – Fox Float 32 Front Fork with FIT 4 Damper and 15mm Thru-Axle / Fox Float DPS (Dual Piston System) Rear Shock with 3 Position On-The-Fly adjustment via Dual Remote Lockout – choose between Open, Medium or Firm Suspension Settings
- Shimano’s latest Deore XT M8000 Series Drivetrain – now upgraded to 11 Speed – Drivetrain includes Front and Rear Derailleurs, Shifters, Cassette, Chain, Brakes
- Stan’s ZTR CREST 29er Rims with BST (Bead Socket Technology) for easy tubeless conversion and true tubeless performance
- Vee Tire Co. RAIL 72tpi Folding Bead and Tubeless Ready Tyres