The enduro lycra range is aimed at the cyclist that spends more than 2 hours in the saddle.
You will see from the product descriptions below here; we don’t do marketing hype. It’s plain and simple common sense, dedication, and time in the saddle. This range has developed a huge following, and deservedly so.
Lycra: the lycra’s purpose is to hold and stretch the pad over the bum. The process requires consistency with regards fabric performance. this determined our choice of fabric mill with regards lycra supply. 245gr, 16% lycra/poly basecloth. we import the lycra from south america.
Our unique “enduro” pad: we import the pad from italy from the company that pioneered the one piece, three dimensional, multi layered pad. We add a smaller layer of a rather special polyether closed cell foam locally. the net result is a slightly thicker than usual top end pad. You, as cyclist, will experience more comfort for a longer time. This enables the cyclist to focus on their core aim.
- our “enduro” italian pad is “set”, that is attached, with a zig zag machine that has a three times higher than normal stitch count.
- we use a “monofilament” thread that is four times more durable than normal to assemble this range.
- contemporary broad lycra elastic completes the leg hem.
- no inside leg seam.
- the garment seams are purpose engineered so that the area where the pad is attached is separate from the rest of the garment.
- the pad is attached thru 2 layers of lycra. this is one of the main reasons for the legendary durability of this unit.
Colours: Charcoal, Black
Also available in a mens version.